Everyone wants to get fit. The intensity with which they want to achieve the fitness is different though. Some want instant fitness and hence they train hard and take supplements, while some take it slow and allow their body enough time to build itself naturally. If you belong to the 2nd category, Sweat with Kayla Itsines App is for you.
Kayla is an Australian personal trainer who has published the fitness based ‘Bikini Body Guide (BBG)’ e-books earlier, and has recently launched the ‘Sweat with Kayla Itsines’ fitness app too. The e-book series was widely appreciated and it helped a lot of people. Although the app contained great content, the response to the app was not quite the same.
Below is the comparison beatween BBG e-books and Sweat with Kayla Itsines App.
Sweat with Kayla Itsines App:
- Newly launched and new updates may come soon.
- Good look and feel, easy navigation, user friendly.
- Health nutrition guide H.E.L.P available in the app to help make you choose healthy food options.
- Workouts extend beyond 24 weeks.
- Contains all the information from the e-books, but there is nothing new in the app than that of in the book.
- Pricier than e-books.
- 2 versions of the e-books (BBG, BBG 2.0) have come so far in the market and have received great response.
- 24 week workout plan.
- The e-books are available on discount.
- The people who tried these e-books have felt positive difference in their body.
- Once bought, they will stay with you forever. You can create copies of them on your iPhone or iPad, or simply print them out if you want.
- Unlike the app, the e-books do not update regularly.
- Even available in offline mode.
It is personal preference to either choose an app or an e-book and one should choose according to their comfort. If you want to know more, please visit http://www.bikinibodyguides.com/sweat-with-kayla-itsines-app-review/.
Best of Luck for your journey towards fitness!